Pure Water System Sanitization & Ultrafilter Update

Practical Applications was called on to assist a technical design & engineering university after a researcher discovered that the bacteria in their pure water system was high.

On our first pass, we tested the water to get a baseline reading. After establishing a baseline amount of bacteria, we sanitized the system using hydrogen peroxide to remove all live cells. Following the sanitization, we updated the ultrafilter and increased the UV power.

Today we monitor the system daily and test for bacteria frequently. The system has been running trouble-free for over a year.